I Meet One Direction

Hi my name is Abigail, you can call me Abbey for short. A couple of weeks ago we went on a vacation to the beach for the weekend and something amazing happened.

I met ONE DIRECTION!!! It was so cool, they had preformed a concert and they sang the Midnight Memories album the whole night. I'll tell you the whole story and it started here...

It was morning time and I was the only one asleep. My little brother William jumped on me to wake me up (thats how he always wakes me up) and so I woke up yelling at him.

Once I stopped yelling at my brother, I got out of my warm bed and put on my summer dress for the day. I went into the kitchen filled with my family having breakfast. Mum made me pancakes and put scrumptious strawberries and banana on top. That is when my mum said that we were going on a beach vacation for the weekend and everybody said, "YEAH A HOLIDAY", then mum said that on the vacation I have a surprise for you and I'm not going to tell you what it is until we get there.
Wow a surprise, I hope it's not a bad one like that time when my little cousin turned up for the weekend and annoyed me.
So at about 11:am we pile into the station wagon to drive the two hour drive south of the city heading to the beach house in Gerringong. On the way we kept seeing lots of posters and bill boards along the side of the road telling us that *1D* is preforming. But where? It diden't tell us where they were performing so when we got there I asked mum if we could go see them and guess what she said, a big fat 'NO'.I didn't talk to her for the rest of the drive.

We arrived at the summer paradise beach house and settled into our rooms that were decorated with beach themed pictures and doona covers.

'Let's go for a swim' Emma said my eldest sister. We all got swimmers on, grabbed our towels and headed across the road to the beach. I jumped into the waves and made a big splash making my little brother William get dumped. Dad helped me body surf the waves into the shore.

At about 3:pm we saw people over at the south end of the beach. 'What are they doing mum?' I said. I could hear screaming and music playing. I listened to the words and realised that ONE DIRECTION was singing. 'Oh mum, can I go over and see them?' I said jumping up and down on the spot.
Mum just smiled and handed me and Emma a ticket each. 'Here is your surprise girls' mum said.
'Mummy mummy you are the best mummy in the whole entire world.' Emma and I were so excited. We ran all the way over to the concert and when I got there I sang and yelled and sang with all the other screaming girls.

William didn't get a ticket because he dosen't like *1D*. That's good because I didn't have to look after him. So the rest of the night I had a great time with my sister and friends that were there for the concert.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!