Scary Birthday Adventure


Scary Birthday Adventure


We all arrived at Brittany’s house and we settled down and gave her the presents. She opened them and thanked us. After that we went outside and played with the puppy for a while. We headed back inside and listened to some music for a while after that we went to the bush for a walk and we followed the pipeline. The pipeline stopped and we were near the Corrigin Rock. Gypsy and I stopped and walked along the rock while Brittany, Kirsty and Tegan kept un going to see if they could find the end of the pipeline.

KIRSTENS P.O.V

“What were they thinking going through that long tall grass”. I said to Gypsy. “There could be snakes in there”. Gypsy replied. As we were walking along the rock I was thinking, where are we? Gypsy and I kept walking upwards to see if we could see anything at the top. We got to the top and we were surrounded by farms. Gypsy and I both said “WHERE ARE WE”! We kept walking and we could start to see some houses through the trees then we saw a path we ran to the path and ran out it quickly and safely. We headed to the adventure park which was just around the corner. We tried to find the girls but they weren’t there. At first we thought they were tricking us.

GYPSYS P.O.V

I called Kirsty. Britt answered she said “we’re near the house with the red roof”. OH NO! They’ve headed in the wrong direction. I told them to go the other way. After about 10 minutes Britt came down the stairs of the park. I ran up to her and said were are the others! Kirsten followed and said the same.

BRITTANYS P.O.V

“I’ve lost the other girls”. I said in a worried voice to Gypsy and Kirsten. OH NO! How could I leave them alone? “They were chasing a lizard and I said I would this way I was expecting them to follow me”. How could I leave them.

KIRSTY’S P.O.V

“No where are we”! I said it out loud so Tegan could hear. “I don’t know”. Tegan replied. Let’s go in this direction I said to Tegan. AAAAAAHHHHHHH! We both screamed.

KIRSTENS P.O.V

We heard Kirsty and Tegan’s scream. “OH NO”! Brittany said. We ran out to the rock to see if we could hear them or see them. We couldn’t see them. We were left screaming there names.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!