Jaws 5

I was starting to pack to go see my grandma at Amity Island. But the only thing is, I was unsure; my Grandma told me stories about amity, about how she got attacked by a shark on a banana boat. But I don’t believe it. I was talking on the phone with her and she sounded really concerned. It felt like she has just seen a ghost. She told me several times not to go anywhere near the water, I promised her but there is only one thing wrong about the situation this is what I haven’t told her is that I work on the water, I work on an oil rig named Neptune’s heart near amity island. That is just visible to the beach. I was finished packing when the cab just pulled up to my apartment I was starting to have second thoughts about this whole trip, but if I was going to get paid I had to go.
I told the cab driver to take me to the liberty airport, the cab driver said in a weird messed up voice that he would take me but it would cost me. He put the car into gear and roared off just so you know the cab drivers in liberty city are as crazy as Usain Bolt on steroids. I finally got to airport and I handed the ticket to Amity Island and as soon as you know it I’m flying to Amity Island in my private plane.
Amity Island I am finally here. I got off the plane to see my grandma and my family standing there. I gave them all a big hug even with a tear in my eye I was so happy to see everyone. We headed inside to grab a quick coffee and a snack to eat we were talking about our lives and how everyone was going on the island. I was going to tell her about my job out on the open ocean on the oil rig but I know she will freak if I told her. But I told her anyway I told my boss to send out a helicopter to Amity Island. This is it. The adventure begins….
TO BE CONTINUED.
By Hunter Gordon

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!