You Hear Me Cry ( Based On A Song )

Oh, you hear me cry...

You hear me cry , the sniffles and lies that drown my mind and lead my eyes to shred a flood , you hear me cry but do nothing about , when all I am , is broken and wounded lying on the ground by your feet holding on but never letting go , you hear me cry but never move , acting lifeless when I'm sitting alone ready to die

See my dreams all die...

You watch me imagine , as my mind plays the future, dreaming wishing with such great intentions , but you face me and act is if I'm your trick and treat , I'm human too with a dream but someone like you came down and made my dreams all die.

From where your standing...

Everyone sees , everyone hears , I'm on a stage with my body acting to praise , from where your standing , in the shadows , people see but do not listen , you see backstage , you feel with sorrow , as acting is no longer on show , you see the real and alive me , but when I'm on stage you begin to wonder , but where your standing is a lifetime of dreams for where we wish not to meet.

On your own...

Your on your own , by my side , acting to care , acting to love , people laugh and people run , but someone like me belongs down under , you laugh at me with such horror but when everyone sees I begin to fade , your on your own but when it's come to true we switch and look now , were opposite , as I'm on my own and your surrounded by laughing hyenas.

It's so quiet here...

I'm alone , it's quiet , it's peaceful , I'm all alone , where sound is non existence and the real me can come and show , I sit in a corner by the window , listening to nothing but heart which is raving , outside it's loud where people in mind are all down judges , we judge everyone , no matter the story , we are all the same , but in each other eyes , we should all be the same and the real us be quiet.

I feel so cold...

Warm at heart people see , but true people feel the cold come of our bodies through their soul , we all have a life where we let the cold hide , but some of us let their cold become snow , let it out so people know , no longer hiding , no longer sorrow , heart is content and the snow is soft , melting away but others go ice where we let our souls die in the cold , but never show and melt as we all feel cold.

This house no longer , feels like home...

The house were raised , where our bodies and actions are true unlike the outside world , where eyes can lay upon the true , the house is warm and welcoming , but the outside can effect us all , we act different because them all as we let the house break away and fade into no longer a house , but a cage.

The world is a blank canvas , we add the colour , some are black , some are yellow , some are transparent and non existence. The world is meant to be peace but instead some look for leading and not given , so they take upon for granted and begin to judge.

We are all the same but others in eyes just don't see what we are and call us freaks , we have a heart , we have eyes , we see and we feel but some think it's for survival when really we have a box of hidden things , we have lost our love , our manner and our dignity.

We wasted it and now can't be fixed , gone to far and count one less as people are the same but some are just mean...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!