A Classroom Visit

DONNGGGG, DONGGGG! The school bell rang and all of the year fours ran out for lunch and left Layla, the black and white labrador alone. Layla walked over to the Eboard and switched it on. A face of a dog or should we say agent 552 came up on the screen.

Agent 552 said that there are three cats terrorizing a family of three, He said that Layla had to hurry before it was to late. She ran to the window and looked out, then she glanced at the ticking clock on the colourful wall, she had an hour before school started again, would she make it?

When she arrived the evil cats were at there worst, Layla was just in time to save the family. But she needed backup to defeat them as one against three is tough on one. She ran outside and seen two more spy dogs walking side by side, she told them that she needed thier help. Layla was extremely happy when they agreed to help but at the same time she was very serious about the situation they were in.

They notice that there was a light blinking on each of the cats front legs, they knew it had to be run by a piece of technology. Of course Layla was great with technology. She grabbed the laptop on the table and shut down the power of the evil mind and suddenly the cats stopped growling and became soft, cute and cuddlely.

The family was very relieved to be safe and they decided to trade in their cats and get a dog instead. Layla said thankyou to the two dogs and then ran back to the classroom and went to sleep before the year fours came back in and continued the school work.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!