Zombie Robot

Zombie robot
Once upon a time there was an evil blood sucking brain eating robot!
He is wanted! Has cannons, 2 swords, fangs, laser eyes and spends its days killing people and smashing bank doors with its laser eyes and gets away with burling all the money!
He lives in the city at his evil fortress.
The evil fortress has laser walls, barb wire, cannons and bullets flying through the air.
On a pouring pitch black night the robot stone broke into the London palace defeated the guards and stole the gem stones of London.
Then the next day a mysterious hero magically spawned a day after the crime to solve the mystery.
The mysterious hero set up a trap at the bank that he would rob. An hour later the robot smashed through the door tripped over the wire and fell in the trap. But then he broke it and escaped with all the money. Then the hero shouted “I will catch you next time!”
The hero for the last time tried but this time he got every police and army in the city to go to a bank door each. The hero himself was hiding in the most popular bank in town. At ten o`clock the robot banged the bank door down and Bang Bang the army bailed a steel net. After they did that the police carefully tore the robots protection and weapons off. Then took him to the jail cells. And everyone lived happily ever after.

William Graham

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!