I Want To Be Famouse

Once pond a time there lived a girl named Erica she lived with her mum and dad also with her brother Eric. One day Erica went to the X factor they loved her voice. So they ask her if she wanted to be famous but she has to ask her parents. The next day she said to her parents “ mum dad can i be famous everybody loved me” her parents said “no” “please” in a angry voice “ but it is my dream please mum and dad” said Erica, “ we said NO”. Erica went into her room and wrote in her diary “dear diary i wanted to be famous but my parent didn’t let me i feel really sad they don’t know how i fell at all” after she finished writing her brother gave heart a letter, when she read it she was so happy that she was going to be famous. When Erica went walking her parents saw her diary and read it they finally knew how she feels. The next day Erica’s parent had a family meeting and said to Erica “you can be famous girl now since we know how you feel” “THANK YOU “said Erica in a happy voice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!