I Am Spirit

Shed not a tear, for I am here standing, kneeling, sitting with you now
I will never leave you in times of sadness and despair - Think of me and
Smile for I am here and speak and I will listen.
You that carries a heavy heart, think of happier times that we once shared,
Wandering through scrub thick and thin and following a creek or two.
Backing a pony or two and sharing an ale or two in good conversation.
I am in your thoughts, I will always be there so don't despair
Do not grieve for me for I am here standing, kneeling, sitting with you now.
As you lie awake at night with a heavy heart, think of me, not a tear for I am here.
I am part of the cooling breeze on a hot summer's day,
I am part of the falling rain on drought stricken land.
I am radiant heat that warms you on a cold winter's night.
I am the leaves of the tree, for I am spirit, so wipe those tears.
And live not in despair for I am here.
Standing, kneeling sitting with you now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!