One For The ANZAC Boys

On the 25th of April 1915,
In a place we know as Gallipoli,
The silence was turned into the deafening sound of flying bullets.
The people we called our fathers, sons, brothers and mates became our brave young ANZAC's.
But beneath all the bloodshed and tears, The true ANZAC spirit shone.
It gave strength to the weak.
It healed the wounded.
It gave the sceptics something to believe in.
Not only did the ANZAC spirit shine loud and proud all those years ago in Gallipoli, But the eternal flame of mateship and sacrifice still glows warm and bright, Deep inside the hearts those who give up everything to defend their country as we speak.
On behalf of all those who lost their precious lives and those who had to carry on without them.
~LEST WE FORGET~

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!