NEX GEN

I remember the day I met winter wonder like it was yesterday.

It all started one night when I was camping alone in the woods,I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a loud explosion (like the terrified screamers of children who just found out chocolate milk was no longer sold in stores!!!) not to far from my camp site.i went to investigate the scene thinking it might be something normal like a car crash,so imagine the face I made when I found a real live alien saucer! I slowly approached it and saw what looked like a person lying on the ground next to the saucer.the closer I got the more alien like features I could see like it's skin was dark blue and covered in scales and it was a female!she looked injured so I took her to my tent and fed her some water.i noticed a very strange amulet on her neck. It had a picture of a plant some inscriptions on it like Zoe wonder . I was examining it when she woke up and as instinctively as an animal she grabbed my hand tightly till I yelled I'm a friend.first she looked carefully at me with her gentile brown eyes and let go of my hand and fell softly on my lap and fell asleep so I let her rest till the next morning.I woke up at 6:30 sharp and was alone in the tent.i stuck my head out and found the girl sitting next to the burnt out camp fire with a confused look on her face, I made way towards her and placed a blanket on her,she looked up and asked " who you and where I am?",I was taken back ,surprised because she could speak English. so I answered "you are on earth and my name is ace hunter,who are you."" Me winter and I lost" and right at that moment I made a vow to help winter find her home, this is the story of how I ,ace wonder help an alien girl get back home. This is...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!