Be Happy

Love and dreams can be realistic or fake.
True love only comes once a true dream comes every night.
It’s like that fly that follows you; love keeps you on your feet.
You say love, but it’s only a dream.
You see it when you’re asleep, but true love only comes once in your lifetime.
Dreams can only come when you imagine it or see it in real life, if you’re lucky you can make it come true.
Don’t be down don’t be sad because it only comes once if your down you will miss it.
Remember to be true to yourself when it comes to love and dreams.
It’s you no one can change it.
Don’t be afraid to get it wrong you will go through it many times again, until you find the one you’re looking for.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!