The Enchanted Flowers

Once upon a time there lived some flowers in the garden of Mrs Mack. They were pink with blue spots.

One day Mrs Mack went to buy groceries. She told her Sally to look after her dog Chocolate. When Mrs Mack was nowhere to be seen Sally went in the garden to look at the flowers. When she came near them she would sneeze. So she decided to cover her nose and mouth with a scarf. But it still didn't work. She finally gave up and went inside. While she was inside the flowers began to turn into monsters. She was so frightened that she called the police. When the police arrived they asked her what was wrong, she said that there were monsters in the garden. So the police went to check to see if she was telling the truth.But there were only normal flowers. So the police went in their car and went away. When Mrs Mack came back she asked Sally if there was anything wrong. She said 'no'.

There were never monsters ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!