Part One: My Soulless Life!!!


I Don’t know how I have become this way and I always show the world a smile, even when most of the time I’m silently hurt and bleeding with all these feelings inside of me.When my mind wonders back to that loud noise of the smashing and crashing of the little amount
of belongings that we had. and all of the screaming,yelling,fighting,and the foul language that my druggie parents, had conflicted on each other, at times they would turn their angry towards each other, on to me, while belting me,
Those memories were filled up with self pity and sympathetic thought’s of my childhood members. I was so ashamed and depressed that the love of life was gone and there not coming back. I got so overwhelmed at that point I decide that the best choose was to run away. All these memories of violence and hated compelled me to end up like this I would ask god why he enjoys watching me go throw excruciating pain physical and emotionally. there are times when I feel soulless and inevitable to the world and I don’t know what to do.
All I could hear was dark humor and pessimistic comments and depressing actions which was slowly crushing my soul.
I couldn't take it no more so I stood up and slammed the door behind me (as the slamming echoing sound swiped down the corridor I foolishly ran as fast as I could with tears gashing down my face felling gross and worthless.
As I got closer to my street I mysteriously came across an old wooden house. That nervously sacred me. So I ran just a trade faster at that point I got remember-able flash backs. Of these sinful wolfs that lived in that house. but all can really remember was my foster parents there were like a falling angle in disguises.
my whole life hit rock bottom when I lost my foster parents. Because there were the only people that saved me from the rotten life
I had previously had with those sinful wolfs.
as I finally got to my destination.I ran motion-ally up my staircase and barged into my room. Historically torn. I sat down thinking all pessimistic thoughts.(then I started to cut myself).In embarrassment While screaming in pain.
I got to the point were I didn't want to exist in the world no more. so I attempted to kill myself.So I ran to the medical cupboard, narrow mindlessly consumed some little red pills suddenly someone barges throw the door and saw me laying on the cool hard ground with fairy floss liquid Coming out of my pale blue mouth.he swoops me up into his arms unconditionally. Then transfer me straight to the hospital. I spent about a moth getting myself back on track and I am still currently trying to turn my life around.
Everyone has a story to tell and life can be changeling but just remember there is light always at the end of the tunnel.(if you allow it and believe)life can always turn around and surprises you.

part tow the big day

As i walked thought the big white doors.of the Massachusetts university i had got a rush of an overall excitement."i just couldn't wait to meet my unknown room mate that i have been dreeding to see.

little did i know that my "unknown room mate were public well known."well just to the nation".

to be continued.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!