Radioactive

Its pitch black where am I? “Help!” “Help!”……”shut up!” Pipsqueak. “Who is that hello?” “Shut up” “Jeez” “Do you know where I am?” ….. I hear car wheels rattling. Men muttering words to each other. I must be blind folded I can’t see a thing. Oh no I’m kidnapped.

Two hours passed well I think so I don’t have a watch and I’m blindfolded. I was frantically worrying about where I was going. Last I remember I was in Las Vegas so by now I should be in the Mojave Desert, I was scared, listening to every word the men said. I was afraid to speak. “We need to hurry up and dump this pipsqueak” yelled the man. No if they dump me out in the desert ill fry. The men picked me up “No” I scream in terror ‘Creak’ I hear the doors open “No please no!” I cried out but it was no use they threw me out I landed hard on my back. At least they untied my hands. I quickly pull down the sweat drenched rag and throw it on the ground. Finally light. I try and stand but fail. I crawl off the dirt road I look up, I see a house oh actually two houses I start crawling it will take me about an hour to get there, and I can call my parents and everything will be fine.

Ahhh! Thick red liquid is gushing out my hand. Cracks are forming in my hands, my hands are growing bigger and bigger…..

I awaken. I glance down at my hands they aren’t bleeding, or growing. Ok I have to get to the houses.
I’ve made it, finally. It’s very quiet, I reach the front door. I stand up my legs don’t give way. I knock on the door… No answer. ‘Um hello’ no answer. “Ok I’m coming in”. I glance around the room I see an old fashioned room with… Oh my god mannequins everywhere ok this is weird. What I can hear something it’s getting louder and louder "Wrah Whoo" Oh no. What’s that thing in the distance “No Nooo” it’s a nuke.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!