Unnamed

“Oh” said the Snowman who was as white as cotton balls and as friendly as a dog. You might be wandering why did I call him Snow man but the problem is he doesn’t have a name! Some children made him and they forgot to give him a name and now the children are in holidays, there is nothing to do now ,then just wait.
“Why, but why didn’t they give me a name?”Mumble Snowman his voice echoed through the empty backyard. Snowman looked around everything was covered in snow. With a little noise Molly arrives ,Molly is a kind, blue little bird, she is Snowman’s only friend other snowman don’t like him cause he doesn’t have a name. ”Oh Molly, I am sick of not having a name. Other snowman laugh at me, and I am just sitting around when I could be having an adventure, a real adventure!” Snowman complained ”why didn’t you say so? Let’s have an adventure” affirmed Molly, cheerfully she sang a song with her beak.
There was a loud noise and about 1000 birds came. “My friends we need a name for Snowman!”Demanded Molly, pointing at Snowman. So one by one the birds came, said there idea and flew away. After all these ideas none sounded good. Snowman laid back and sad tears slowly fell from his eyes. Molly gave him a hug and at the same time she whispered “P.S”. It sounded good and snowman asked “what does it stand for?” “Perfect Snowman” answered Molly and flew away. Tears fell from his eyes again but this time was happiness. HE FINALLY HAD A NAME!
I think this Story is aged to children under 11

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!