I Wish I Could Be A Football Player

I WISH I COULD BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER
By Jacob Ruscigno
Once upon a time there was a boy named Jack who wished he could be a Football player. But he had to compete to get in to be a football player.
He was so bad and he had to vs kids that were really good. Jack also didn’t know the rules, so he had to practice to be a football player. The judges said only people that are 18 years old get in, but his dad knows how to play football.
When Jack got home he trained with his dad every day after school. He had to vs Bill, James, Zac and Matthew. They were the best at football.
The day came and that’s when the boys had to show their skills to the judges. So Bill was first and the judges said “Bill you will not get in the football team because you keep missing your marks. Next please!”
Now it was Jack’s turn, he was feeling butterflies in his tummy. The judges said “you will go into the football team because you are really good at kicking and marking.” Jack had the best day of his life.
Matthew, Zac and James were really angry because they didn’t like Jack. Jack came home and told his mum and dad that he made the football team. They were so happy and that’s how Jack became a football player.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!