Dairy Of A Annoying Family

Hi my name is Stelthay sammie and I have the most annoying family in THE world first theres my Brother Dirty Duncan and he is annoying!
then theirs my despising Dad and we DON'T get ALONG and then there's my memorable Mom she is embarrassing to have AROUND and then i got my only Friend in the HOLE of the UNIVERSE his name is good old Garry.
At school my brother plays tricks on me, once he put his pet mouse in my lunch box! Other times he makes fun of me, but one of these days l am going to out smart him and then l will be the annoying brother!!
My Dad and l don't have much in common. He tries but l'm not into the same stuff as him. Once we went fishing together and needless to say that we lasted less then an hour together before l got bored, who wants to touch gross worms and squid..... thats so disgusting!
And Mum oh my gosh l don't ever tell her anything, she tells all of her friends if she hears Garry and l talking about things. This one time when she dropped me off at school, she kissed me in front of my whole class, l still hear about that one........ Thanks Mum.
My only savour in my life is Garry. He too has an annoying brother, and his Mum and Dad are worse than my parents. We always hangout at school and on weekends. We understand each other, sometimes we don't have to say anything to each other we just know.
One time mine and Garry's families went camping together, IT WENT HORRIBLEY WRONG! There was this one time when me and Garry Went to class and i had to share a History Book with Lennerd the know it all Genuis A+ nerd in the Class. and when it was end of Term Everyone was rushing for the door 1 of the indian kids called Connor got pushed so far back that he sunk right down to the Hallway floor and i was lifted up in the air by Duncan's friends and got a head start and i was at the front of the Huge Crowd of 2000 students trying to get out the door and trying to START there holidays.THE END BY SAMMIE JOHNSON

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!