Jeffery The Pumkin Boy

Once upon a time there lived a boy called Jeffery.
But he wasn’t any ordinary boy, he was made out of pumpkins. And this is his Diary:

Hello my name is Jeffery and I am a little pumpkin boy.
I’m normally really nice but now I’m always angry and I stopped being nice a very long time ago. The reason why I’m always angry is because a bully named John kept teasing me about being an experiment made out of pumpkins.

When I heard that I started getting angry and smashing things. And that’s when my pumpkins started looking like carved pumpkin lanterns. The Principle called my parents and I was grounded for 10 weeks, and if you think that’s bad you’re wrong! Yesterday I was grounded for 16 weeks because I drew a picture of family made out of oranges (even though I’m already 23 years old!).
Writing in my diary is the only fun I have other playing outside, which I can’t do. This is according to my aunt because my pumpkins will get too hot. I forgot to mention that I have an imaginary friend named Dom. playing with him is another fun I have but mum, dad, Aunty Becky and Uncle Fred don’t like me too, so they put a security camera in my room.

Yesterday Dom went outside to sunbake. He came back red, hot and very sweaty.

(48 years later)

Wow! I can’t believe I haven’t written in my diary for 48 years! Well my pumpkins are starting to crinkle and I am starting to die (unfortunately).and I think I’m finally too old to write in my diary, so goodbye!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!