I Found A Bottle…..

Hey guys, I am going to tell my story. How I found my treasure box with millions or maybe billions of dollars inside!
It all started on one beautiful morning when I was going for a jog on the beach. Then I stopped for a break saw a green, mouldy thing floating on the surface of the salty sea. I decided to go for a swim to get that green thing.
As I was swimming I could taste the salt in the water. Yuck! It tasted offal. You won’t believe it I still have the taste of the water in my mouth.
Back to the story. I am still swimming. Finally I got there. It was a bottle with paper inside it. What? Who puts paper in a bottle!
I started swimming with it back to the beach because I didn’t want a fish to die over it. Eventually I got back. And that bottle was so slimy that I could not pick it up!
I thought for a while. I took my shirt off and then I was able to pick the bottle up so I could take it home.
… I am at home, finally! Do you know what I do now? I open the bottle and inside it was…….. wait for it……. about 30 different pennies in the bottle and a piece of paper. Written on the piece of paper was:
Those pennies are worth millions or maybe billions!!!!
I am rich. I am booming out with joy!
Months went bye. I had sold those pennies and I made billions of dollars. I have given part of the money to charities. I am living a wonderful life.
Oh I forgot to tell you the bottle is worth a lot too but I keep it as a souvenir to remember how I got here.
Come to think of it did you like my story? Hope you did?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!