I Flew Over To The U.S.A.

On Thursday I went to go karts in Blanchetown. I went with Mum, Dad, Jordan, Zahli and Miley. Then a person walked onto the track and I crashed into him and I spun out, and then I flew over to the U.S.A! I found a go kart track in the U.S.A. So I drove on that track. Then, ten years after that a Superhero picked me and my go kart up and threw me back to Australia. He actually threw me back to New South Wales. After a thousand years still nobody helped me and I was bored. Then I had a great idea! I drove back in my go kart and halfway I ran out of fuel! A thousand years after that I walked home and actually got there but we had to go in the car to get my go kart and I was safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!