The Fire Warrior

Once in medieval times there was a gigantic place named Castle Ridgemont. Castle Ridgemont is one of the biggest in all the lands, ruled by King Buff and his four sons Ronald, Duff, Leo and Mont who is the next to be crowned King. The mighty castle had houses all around the big courtyards were shows of puppets, thrills and magic. The King is the one house that overlooks Ridgemont Falls, which is a beautiful place for laughter and happiness.
Yet there are some people who hate the kingdom like King Yate and King Malu who rages wars against him. They have lost every battle but this time they will win because of what they find next. King Malu found a cave near his kingdom and there was an outsider from a far-far place. The king saw the creature and brought him back with him and taught him skills in combat and exceeded his flame powers further. He called King Yate over and told him about his flame warrior and wanted to go make war with his archenemy King Buff. They got all of their armies together for the ambush. They made their combat plan and when to attack. The next morning they would leave. The journey would take a couple days.
King Buff thought that it has been a while since they had last waged war, so he kept the boundaries secure of men. Ronald went with his friends Zac, Liam and Bob camping out in the forest. They found a water goblin near a lake and thought it was cool and took him with them. They found out that he has four other brothers like him and how they broke up with one another. They took him back to the castle and showed it to their father and he was amazed at what they found and made him their special weapon.
King Malu and King Yates army had been on the track for 30 hours and had about a couple hours rest. There was 35 hours left of walking and they were going to attack at nightfall. What King Malu didn’t know was that they weren’t the only ones with a secret weapon. Soon they reached the border of Castle Ridgemont and needed to go another hour in the bushes.
The war had started and King Buff’s army is winning but no one has put their special weapon into play. All the kings were in the bushes but King buff was watching from his tower and it looked like a marvellous battle for him. The three kings unleashed their secret weapon into war but went wrong. When the two brothers met they started talking in another language and went inside Castle Ridgemont. King Buff won and the others retreated and the fire warrior was awesome with fire, the other was great with children but there are two more in the forest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!