Jade

Once upon a time there was a girl named Jade. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She lives in a four story house, that is very dark because she does not like the sun light.
Jade has a sister named Paula and a friend called Charley. Charley met Jade when she walked in the big dark house.
It all started at the big dark house at 9.00pm. Charley came over she had a rusty old cage with a blanket over it. I said, “What is that?” Then Charley told me.
“It’s a surprise for you.”
Jade took of the blanket and said, “Oh my, a bat, oh thank you”.
“No problems.”
But there was a problem with the bat that Jade didn’t know about. The bat was evil because he was biting people and being mean. Every time he bit someone they went crazy. By being mean he made people cry.
One day a boy named Coby was traveling around the world, and he saw the big dark house, and he walked slowly inside and met Jade. Jade ran and hid. Coby said in a strange way, “Don’t be afraid. My name is Coby. I am looking for a place to stay tonight, can you help me?”
“Hello Coby my name is Jade, and I think I can help you.”
Jade and Coby went through every room in the dark house and finally found a room for Coby. In the morning, Coby came down stars for breakfast. Jade was already down there. “Good morning Coby we are having pancakes for breakfast.”
As the day went past the night came in and everyone went to sleep. But the bat went to Coby’s room! Just as the bat was about to bite Coby, Jade walked in and yelled at the bat “YOU NAUGHTY BAT, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.”
Jade sat the bat down and when she found out what the bat had done, she got the bat to take anger management classes. Eventually he stopped being mean to everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!