Fat Man And Goblin

Once upon a time there were 2 heroes who lived in bothem city. My name is fat man and my psychic is goblin. We aren’t real heroes but we will be. We said we walked miles and miles but actually we took the bus! It was 47 degrees and we had to go on a SUPER MISSION. We’re in California right now and we see the poker. we came behind him and he saw us. He trapped us and he didn’t want to fight me and goblin. i thought he was a wuss but he got other guys to fight. Goblin and i got smashed, poker laughed. We just got back to the fat cave to get changed and go to the gym. We just got back from the gym as you know, goblin got abbs and I had more slack, we trained for hours in the fat cave (the fat cave is actually my garage).we went back to California to fight and we ended up smashing them. and guess what?? we became official heroes. 1 year later a guy called pain came to bothem city with nuclear explosions.


To be continued

in the next book called fat man loses weight.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!