The 3 Best Friends

The Three Good Friends

One day there was a girl named Tuyen. She was a very nice girl. She had two very best friends. Their names were Judith and An Ha. One morning, Tuyen set off to the bus stop to go to school. On the way to the bus stop, she stopped at Judith's house so they could both walk to the bus stop together. Judith and Tuyen then stopped at An Ha's house to get her, so all three of them could walk to the bus stop together. When all three of them got onto the bus, they could not all sit together. This upset Tuyen because she didn't want to sit with anyone else but Judith or An Ha. At school, Tuyen wouldn't talk to either Judith or An Ha. They couldn't understand why she was upset. This made Judith and An Ha sad too. When school had finished,they all went home. Judith called Tuyen to find out why she was upset. Tuyen did not want to talk to her. Tuyen finally spoke to An Ha. They all agreed that An Ha or Judith would try to sit with Tuyen on the school bus, so that Tuyen would not have to sit with strangers....

By Judith


5/6

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!