Indugling In Insticnts

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

We permit our souls to be spontaneous and embrace the exhilarating craving for lust. Physical instinct vitalizes this whilst corrupting our intuition that we are all programed to conceive. Why must we having these yearnings for such a definite and worthless feeling? We set out to have this abomination of “Significant” love.. Without considering the consequences that will stir within our gluttonized self’s. Love is such a despoiled emotion! Denial ripples to our hearts… no matter what we try to triumph, in the end we are absconded into fragmented pieces. Whilst enduring this accordingly epitome of never ending, “picturesque” happiness, no matter what, it’s an inevitable fate it’ll resolve in unbearable sadness. Whether it is because your “Love” has ruptured and disintegrated or as simple as a little abrasion and gashing … again you will be compelled and hooked on to being indignant. WHY , why voluntarily desire to love?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!