Quest For The Lost Keys Of Topaz

At last, the three adventures have arrived at the foot of mount doom. They all looked up their faces went white with fear. The mountain looks like the scariest thing any person has ever seen. The 7 headed dog and countless ogres were not going to be anything like the challenges ahead. The mountain is going to be horrifying. We must climb the mountain to retrieve the lost keys of Topaz. Strong Corey yells at the top of his lungs “we have to go that way, that’s the way we have to go”.

So we set off up the path until we stumbled across a 2 story wall covered in fire ants the size of your hand. There is no way through, “but we have to get through, to get the keys”. Andy the wise one suggested that we try to find a lever of a brick of some sort to make like a door or a portal appear, but what they didn’t know was Mabel was afraid of fire ants and that she would faint if she had to touch them. But she helped the others. The fire ants were glowing red and orange, “they looked rather angry exclaimed Strong Corey. Luckily we found a glowing blue brick that was under a massive stone that Strong Corey lifted up. They pegged it at the wall, making it come tumbling down, the fire ants went scuttling away but one bit mabel, “I don’t feel well” mable explained she passed out or they thought she did but she died instead because she went into shock and stopped breathing.

After mabel died we kept going but as we were a gigantic spider raced out of its cave, now it was coming for us, we tried to run but it kept catching up to us we tried to escape but it got Strong Corey, it set a trap. A massive spider web got Corey it was just Andy the wise one left she kept going thinking of the friends she had lost.

Then all of a sudden there was a massive noise like a cats nails on a chalkboard it was a monster dragon “it must be protecting the keys” Andy thought to herself. I must get the keys to save my friends and the village not because she wanted to but because she needed to. She made it to the top off the mountain and there was no way she was backing down she raced over to hide behind a gigantic rock and as she ran over the dragon came racing towards her breathing. she found a stone the size of a watermelon on its chest with all her might she threw the stone and as it flew in the air it was like time slowed down as it hit the dragon it let out one mighty roar and fell on top of Andy , she was crying and she let out last gasp of air. She has failed, what will happen to the village was he final thought.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!