Under My Bed

Under My bed

There Isn't anything in my closet, there isn't anything under the stairs but one thing for sure their is a party going on under my bed. Grandma says I will grow out of it, mums not so sure but the one person that believes me is my cousin in law.

So what is under there? I dare not to look but I lost my pillow but I'm too scared to look! So maybe I'll try to take a peak. So one night I take a look and you wont believe what I saw. I needed to get a better look so I climbed on inside and all of a sudden the room became huge! A creature that was quite obscure with two heads and one eye said "Hello why don't you come and join me for some tea" but I said ''I'm fine thanks'' and kept moving along. Eventually I found my way around the place it wasn't quite so scary but then I had to go ask how to get out of this place. "why would you wan't to leave this place?" said a dog with two heads. I said "I needed to go because my mum will be wondering were I am" "well why not go back that way you came if you don't like it here anymore there is no need to make excuses." The two headed dog wasn't happy "How did you get here?" he was getting angrier by the second "Good bye," I yelled running towards my bed quilt. Strangely it wasn't it's normal size, it was huge so I asked another creature "when you go under the bed do you shrink?" He replied "of corse you do! haven't you ever been here before? just leave and you will grow back to your normal size.

I was relieved I said good bye to the unusual but exiting realm. I made the journey towards my yellow and green stripped quilt. It felt like it took forever to get there because I had no one to talk to. I knew immediately that I would hate being a bug, but at the same time I was sad to leave. It was a treacherous climb over a single pillow then I sat down very close to the exit yet very far away. I was so tired my eyes were closing then .... Bang! My eyes were wide awake then I knew I had to get to my quilt other wise my mum will be worried were was. It took a while but I got there, eventually. Tired I lay back returned to full size. What I didn't realise was all the strange, unusual animals had followed me all the way out. Now there are monsters in my closet and monsters under the stairs. But one things for sure is there are no monsters under my bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!