Scared

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Tanisha. She was 13 years old. One day she went to the circus, she saw the acrobats. They were awesome. They were jumping around like crazy balloons. They freaked her out a little because of their antics but not as much as the lions. They were horrible. They freaked her out so much that once when she got a picture taken with them her legs were shaking and don't mention the nightmares!

The next day when she woke up her legs were shaking. She went to the doctors. The doctor examined Tanisha closely and asked if she had been to the circus recently. Tanisha said, "yes'. The doctor scatched his chin and said, "I think you have the dreaded Lion leg-shaking disease!". He told Tanisha to never go to the circus again and to take some medicine to cure her from the dreaded Lion leg-shaking disease.

On the way home Tanisha's legs started to shake again. She opened the bottle of medicine and took a whole dose. Her legs stopped shaking.

The next day she woke up and saw her legs were still not shaking. She jumped out of bed with glee. She screamed "Yippee!". She lived happily for the rest of her life and do you know what? She never went to the circus again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!