Olaf In Summer

Olaf in Summer
There once was a little cute snowman named Olaf, he lived in Antarctica. Olaf really liked the idea of the hot summer because he has never experienced it before, but Olaf never knew that he would melt in the hot summer, he had a friend who tried and tried to help him for many years. Her name was Elsa, Elsa was pretty, kind and helpful. She then decided to find her sister Anna and Kristoff to help Olaf dislike the idea of summer. When she came to their castle she knock on the door politely and also asked them politely if they would and help Olaf, Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff said “We would be delighted to help Olaf” then they all came back to Elsa’s castle made of ice to help Olaf. When the three of them arrived they started talking to Olaf about winter so that he would forget the idea on being in the hot and burning sun, but Olaf was still daydreaming of how great it would be in summer, building sandcastles, going out for swims and laying on the burning sand getting gorgeously tanned. Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff got very angry and left the castle, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff went back to Anna’s and Kristoff’s castle to live for a few days. During these few days Olaf was thinking how hard his friends tried to help him and gave up liking summer, Olaf wanted to say sorry and went off to Anna’s and Kristoff’s castle. While Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff were at Anna’s and Kristoff’s castle, they thought angrily that they were going to tell Olaf that he would melt in summer. They all went to each other’s castle, but suddenly met each other. Before Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff could say anything Olaf said “Sorry”, but they didn’t believe him and wanted to test him. They played the winter games and said the winter stories, the first game they played was the winter quiz. Anna had to ask Olaf a question and he had to answer it, the first question was: what are the months in winter?, at first olaf forgot the answer but then he remembered that Elsa told him that the months in winter are June, July and August, Olaf said it out loud and got the answer right. Elsa and Kristoff all had a turn too and then they did skiing. But Olaf didn’t know how ski, when he was about to go down the mountain he spin and landing on the snow. Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff were impressed and forgave him, they then build a snowman that looked like Olaf’s old friend named Sven, the youngest reindeer...........But that is another story that I will share with you next time.
By: Cindy Vuong

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!