Sarah's Big Bash 12 Year Old Party

It’s party time and Sarah Hays is getting ready for her ‘Big Bash’ 12 year old party.
“Mum, I can’t wait It’s going to be awesome,” Sarah said excitedly.
“Don’t get too excited, you’ve still got to write your invitations.” Mum explained.
Sarah is in her room writing her invitations. She began to think about who she would invite. “Ok so I will invite Milla, Mia, Paris, Brittany, and…” But Sarah was stopped in her tracks. “Sarah your brother Mike is home from camp,” her Mum, Silvanna, yelled from the kitchen. “Oh no,” thought Sarah, “Now I have to deal with my brothers distractions, I’m never going to get my party organised in time,” Sarah thought in disappointment. “I know I’ll make a sign to put on my door that says, ‘Sarah is busy organising her “Big Bash” 12 year old party. Please do not disturb.’”
Next day
Sarah arrived at school ready to hand out her invitations to Milla, Mia, Brittany, Olivia, Charlotte and Julianna. Then BIG BULLY JOE came, “Hey Sausage, how come I didn’t get an invite to ya party?” Just as Sarah tried to say something big bully Joe cut her off and said, “FIX HER UP, I’ll show her how I feel by making her feel the same way.” Sniggered Big Bully Joe. His big bully bystanders picked Sarah up. But just as they were about to throw a big punch, Principal Mr Sheady came racing out from his office. “And what do I see here boys. I thought you knew about the CCTV cameras. Head right to the detention centre now boys or else I’ll have you expelled.” “I can’t thank you any more, you saved me!” Sarah said thankfully.
Next day
Sarah is on the phone to Paris talking to her about what happened yesterday. “OMG Sarah are you ok? I heard about what happened yesterday”. “Yeah I’m fine, are you coming to my party?” “Of course I am; are you kidding me?” “Good I’ll write that down got to go. Bye”.
For the past few days Sarah prepared for her party. Everyone was coming except for Brittany who was in LA. The party is tomorrow and Sarah is 100% organised for her ‘BIG BASH’ 12 year old party. “1 day until your stupid party little sis,” said Sarah’s brother angrily. “Go to your room Mike,” said Sarah’s mum in disappointment.
Next day 12:00pm
“Happy birthday, Sarah!” Sarah’s friends yelled excitedly. “Open your presents,” said Julianna. “Do you have any activities planned?” Asked Charlotte. “Yes I do, I’ve got a piñata ready.” Sarah told her friends. “Mum where did you put the piñata?” “I’m still putting the lollies in it.” “I do have other activities planned” Sarah explained to all of her friends. “We can go in the pool and then eat and then say happy birthday and then get our pyjamas on and then sleep” suggested Sarah so they did all of the activities and had fun. They all agreed that it was the best birthday ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!