Oh No

Once upon a time in 1995 there lived three girls and three horses. The girl’s names were Phoebe, Henke and Jemima. They lived in an old cottage named SoucoSouco. They loved playing in the garden; they had the most beautiful garden. They loved riding on their horses too. Jemima’s horse is called Meadow, Phoebe’s horse is called Scarlet and Henke’s is called Waterfall.
One day when they were galloping, they got lost. Not only were they lost but they found themselves in a car. The car had notes inside saying ‘I am the robber of the woods.’ They wanted to get free but there was no escape. They were stuck in there… “How are we going to ever get out?” said Phoebe. “We’re here” said the robber.
When they went in they had to come up with an idea. “Ha, I got one!” said Henke “let’s get all our things and escape”, “what a great idea!” Jemima said. So they escaped, “PHEW!” that was close. Home sweet home!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!