Dance Around The World

Oh how I love to dance, kick, kick, twirl.

Mimi loves to dance, she practices every day, she works so hard. She travels all around the world to dance & tomorrow she is going to go to America to enter a competition with some of her friends. She packs her bags & she went to the airport. She was so excited when she got to the airport, she lined up with her friends & they all got on the plane together.

Mimi gets on the plane & finds her seat, she hopes she is sitting in the seat that is next to the window. Yes, she is next to the window. Mimi loves to look out of the window so that she can see what is below when the plane is in the sky. She likes to see all of the cities below. When Mimi sits in her seat she gets ready for the plane to start, she is so excited, she wishes that she could jump up & dance. She listens to her ipod & has a rest instead.

Caaboom they landed on the ground & Mimi leapt out of the airport. On the way she was so excited & was talking to her friends that she did not see the tree branch on the path & she tripped & feel to the ground. She had cut her hand & she twisted her ankle, she was so upset. her friends helped her up & she limped all the way to the theatre. They only had one hour to get ready to dance, Mimi & her friends were shocked, they all helped her get ready.

Mimi was all ready but there was one problem, her ankle, what was she going to do. She was upset & scared, she was worried that she would not be able to dance. She really wanted to dance & there was only 5 minutes to go. She did a practice & guess what!!!!

Even though her ankle was still hurting, before she knew it she was on stage, she had on her beautiful costume, her lovely make up on & she was dancing. She really wanted to
win so she danced even when her ankle was hurting. She forfilled her goal & she won the competition. It was wonderful & she was so happy.

Before she knew it Mimi was on the plane back home & back to her bed for a good nights sleep. She was dreaming of dancing in the next competition around the world in Paris.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!