Batman Arkham City

Batman Arkham city is a really good game that I like to play on my pc. I was given the game as a present in hospital when I got my tonsils removed last year. The cover of the game has a hologram of batman that has two pictures that change when you move the cover.

The first time I played the game I defeated thugs with my hands tied up, I put Mr. Hammer behind bars, he was scary but I knocked him out. It has a bat symbol to mark where you have to go on your mission.

Once I played as cat woman, she did a back flip then she fought Poison Ivy and the poison plants and she nearly got poisoned.

In one of my missions when I played as Batman, I hung a Thug upside down, I threw a remote control batarang and hit a guy in the head and I used the rocket powered grapple gun. The x ray vision was really awesome, the glide kick was too. I went in vents and snuck out and put some Thugs to sleep. I saw a robot dinosaur and he roared in my face.
I hung upside down but I kept my cape up so they couldn’t see me and start shooting at me.

I really like this game because it’s Batman and batman is my hero!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!