Race To The End

YES! I am Done! Finally after all these years I have made a dream machine, now all I need is an assistant, “What about me “ said the Evil scientists Cat, Screach. “No” Said the scientist “You’re a cat”, “Ok” said Screach Sadly. “But I might have the right guys for this”. One sunny day Tom and Fred were walking home from school “Why can’t we take the bu-AHHHHHHH” Fred Screamed, they landed in a pile of feathers “Wha- what happened” said Tom Confusingly. “Hello….. ASSISTANTS!!!” came a voice from the darkness “ARGH it’s the evil scientist, I knew you would use us” said Fred “Yes… Yes now come sit here” “NEVER” said Tom “NOW OR ELSE”. Tom and Fred sat in the chairs of the dream machine “Now You will be in a dream, and in that dream you have to find your way OUT!!”. Tom and Fred Flew into the dream. There were ghosts flying, red sky, and old trees . Tom and Fred saw a maze, they headed towards it. Tom’s heart was beating fast, sweat started to form. “Ok Tom, see this maze we have got to get through it and find our way out”. Tom and Fred were running through the maze together, searching for the exit. They were running everywhere, “WATCH OUT” shouted Tom, the ghosts shot a fireball at Fred, “You have got to be more careful, Fred” said Tom. Then Tom and Fred find a map of the maze and followed its directions, they found a door, but they had they had to complete a puzzle to pass. “Complete this puzzle and you may come through the exit, find the 3 gems and put them in this capsule, once you are done, you can pass” said the Door “Ok we will split up and find them” said Fred. Tom and Fred split up, they raced across in all different directions, “found one in the bush” said Tom excitedly. He raced towards the door and put the gem in, it lit up. Tom went back searching, on the other hand, Fred was walking and digging everywhere “I think they hid one underground” shouted Fred so Tom could here him “OH OH I KNEW IT I FOUND ONE UNDERGROUND” shouted Fred like he is the smartest person in the world, Fred put the gem in the capsule and head off trying to find the last one “Wait a second, this gem is too thick, Ah HA smart thinking, they stuck the two together” said Fred. Fred unstuck the gem and placed it in the capsule. Tom and Fred Raced through the portal in the door and went home safely. “Today was the weirdest experience I have ever had” Tom and Fred Thought as they went home happily.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!