Bananamans Big Adventure

Banana man’s big adventure
One Saturday in September 2055 some scientists were trying to make fruit living, breathing people. They tried everything other than radioactive meth. But something went wrong and it made the fruit human size. So there was Banana man, Apple man, Strawberry man and Melon man so they helped people when they needed help and saved lives. Then one day they went camping. When they got there, Banana man went looking for firewood but then a grizzly bear started chasing him. But then he fell off a waterfall. Then Banana man yelled “ahhhhh oooof” as he fell to the water and swam to shore.
So Banana man knew he had to make a fire so he could sleep. Then he set off to find a way to get back up the cliff then he saw a campfire so he went to investigate but it was just a fire, but then he saw a path leading up the hill and then he said “yippee”. Then he started going up the hill then he bumped into his three friends and they never went camping again. But the grizzly bear followed them back and attacked them but it turned out it just wanted some meat so they gave the grizzly bear some seasoned steak then the grizzly bear left them alone forever and they went home. Then they helped people for the rest of their lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!