Eleflea 3000

Gidday I’m Wyatt and I’m Stirling. We live in a house with weird things.
This is me Wyatt. I’m the smart chap here and this is Stirling, the not so smart chap.
We live in a house with lots of weird things, like the Eleflea 3000. It gets rid of all those horrid fleas. It sucks the elephant’s fleas up, and then blows them out into space. “Poor fleas” gasped Stirling. “What do you mean poor fleas? They make you itch all the time”. I replied. “I like itching” said Stirling.
Well let me tell the story of how the elephant got the fleas.
We were walking home from the shopping centre. That’s where Stirling got a flea circus. “I bought the flea circus to see if fleas get fleas” crumbled Stirling. “Don’t be ridiculous Stirling fleas don’t get fleas.” “Yah! But remember the time you said Fat Legs the elephant couldn’t fly” said Stirling. “Oh Yah.” I said. He flew off the cliff and never came back remember.” “Yah.” I said, while walking into the house. With his fleas Stirling went to the Secret Under Water Laboratory (S.U.W.L for short).
I walked upstairs and sat in the room of mattresses to have a rest.
Meanwhile Stirling was in the S.U.W.L making a microscope that zooms in 1million times. I walked to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. When suddenly…….BANG! Everything went black, literally.
Stirling came running upstairs, poured my coffee all over my face. Hang on rephrase. Stirling came bounding upstairs and poured the scorching hot coffee all over my face.
I woke up to find Fat Legs (that flew away) sitting on the expensive kitchen table, that now was squashed. “Are you alright?” Stirling asked. “Yeah a little.” “Good help me take this extremely heavy elephant downstairs.” “Why?” I mumbled. “Just help me” scolded Stirling. “Whatever” I said. Confused, we squeezed it downstairs. “Let’s chain him up to the wall and go get some sleep” said Stirling. “Yes lets” I whispered.
During the night I heard a THUD then a CRASH. I stumbled down the stairs like a blind bat. ‘Wait! Bats are blind”. Anyway I opened the coded door into the S.U.W.L. Got blinded by the light I just turned on. My eyes were trying to a just. Suddenly I saw the flea jar broken.
The chain was ripped out of the wall. The elephant was itching like a baby with itching powder. Stirling rushed downstairs and screamed “MY FLEAS MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS FLEAS how dare you Wyatt let my fleas out”. He started to hit me with a giant Rubber Ducky. I grabbed the Rubber Ducky and knocked him out with it. “WOW!” I chuckled. “That was not supposed to happen.” I tipped water over him. Gasping he jumped up. Before I could ask, “Are you okay?” Stirling said “Let’s make a machine and call it um, the Eleflea 3000. We sucked up the fleas and blew them to space.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!