Leahs Land

One day Leah went to see her grandma. She knocked on the door. “Hi” said her grandma “what are you doing out here so late at night?” said her grandma “I bought some freshly baked cookies” said Leah. Grandma could smell the mouth watering cookies “thank you” said grandma “bye now” said grandma. So she walked home “oh no its raining” yelled Leah it was starting to rain cats and dogs Leah started to run, but she went the wrong way and then, there was a big yellow light. She went to see what it was it was a big yellow hall “HELP” she yelled she got sucked in to it. Her mind went black “what’s happening?” she yells. She falls asleep. Then she wakes up “where am I” she said then she turned around she saw a flying fish “that’s so cool” said Leah. There was a voice coming from behind her “ hi” said the voice. “What are you” Leah said “me, I’m a squink” said the voice. “What’s a squink?”asked Leah. “It’s a little cute bear” said the voice. “You are very cute” said Leah. Then they to started walk “were are we going?” asked Leah. “ I’m going to show you to our leader” said the voice “oh” said Leah. “So what’s your name?” asked Leah “I’m Frank” said the voice. “My name is Leah” said Leah. “How old are you?” asked Leah “I’m only 3” “how old are you?” asked Frank “I’m 13” said Leah. “You are so old” laughed Frank “if your 3 you are the coolest” said Frank. “No it’s so cool to be 13” said Leah “Why do I have to go to your leader any way?” asked Leah “Well leader said to me that if any one comes in to this land, I have to show them to him,” said Frank “so we have to go to show you to him” When they got to the leader he asked “why are you here? We do not want you here”
“Why don’t you want me here?” said Leah “Because we just don’t want you now get out of my sight” said the leader “so you will have to live at the dark side of town.”
“WHAT WHY!!!!!” said Leah “I have to go now” said the leader
“ok bye” said Leah sadly “where is the is the dark side of the town?” asked Leah
“Its down there” said Frank and pointed left “Why did I come here” groaned Leah and walked to the dark side of town. When she got there she saw the leader.
“Hi” said the leader “you will be living here now, I hope you feel happy”
“I will never feel happy when you’re here!” yelled Leah ‘Where is Frank?” demanded Leah. “He is at his house” said the leader
“Can he come and stay with me?” asked Leah “NO” yelled the leader, “I have to go now bye” “Bye” said Leah “where do I go” said Leah, sadly Leah started walking it started getting darker and darker and DARKER until it got so dark that she could not even see. Then she then she saw a big yellow light it looked like the one she saw when she went to see her grandma. She went to it then all of a sudden she was back at her house! “I’m home,” said Leah “Yay.” Then she heard something, “hello?” she said
“Hi” said the voice “its Frank.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!