Save Me From Myself

Save me from myself
He’s coming, it’s over, he’ll get the article & the world will not ever see the truth but it doesn’t matter David’s dead & I’m stained in his blood I’m just so petrified. I’m safe for now but it won’t last I think I’m going crazy you might as well hear my story. I am Olivia stone my boyfriend David and I were going on a trip but it rained on us so we started driving home. The perfect time to get a flat in the pouring hail in the middle of nowhere. We soon discover a hotel nearby and we thoughtlessly decided to stay tonight even though David said it was a bad notion but I am persistent so I decided we would stay. We went in and acquired a room the manager did not want us to stay & as sly as I am I eaves dropped on the manager’s door. He was talking to someone and I couldn’t help listening in on the conversation. ‘’We need a better place to hide the document’’ I assume it was the manger judging by his croaky voice. I thought about what he meant but then a deep voiced man said ‘’if anyone found out our secret we would go behind bars for a long time’’ hearing this intrigued Olivia. The door handle was moving I ran down the hall like my life depended it on it when I got to my room I slammed the door behind me. I couldn’t think straight so I decided to try and block out my memory’s with water I tried hard to stop thinking about it. I was about to get out of the shower when blood came up from the drain I tried to open the door it was locked I was going to drown. Was this some sick joke if it was it’s not funny I bashed the door down and landed on my bed I passed out from the lack of oxygen. I woke up in my bed it must have been a dream ‘’AHHHH!’’ I scream at the top of my lungs I wasn’t a dream and I saw something in the blood. A wallet covered in some poor person’s gore I looked in the wallet I dropped it on the blood covered floor it said DAVID LANSOME I burst into tears I wouldn’t let myself believe he was dead he can’t be. I passed out again from my weak heart when I woke up I was in a dark room with hooks everywhere and three figures hovered in the corner. I screamed in horror it was a man, the manager and David, who did this I screamed I looked at my hand a knife I dropped it in confusion what happened to them? Why was I holding a knife? Suddenly my hand picked up the knife BAM!! I hit the ground pain and relief my heart fought but I was dead by my own hands.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!