ZOMBIE THROUGH THE PORTAL

I wake up in Minecraft. There’s a portal near me and in I jump. I, the terrifying zombie with razor claws run like lightning around the corner hungry for brains. The ninja clone is racing after me. I see him but I’m up a dead end with nowhere to hide. I try to think of a plan but nothing comes into my hollow brainless head. WHOOSH! I hear a loud sound of the Clone ship coming in to land. OOPS! Poor landing and CRUNCH the Ninja Clone is dead. His golden blade flies through the dark night and lands at my feet. I pick it up and transform into the Ninja Clone. But is there more to come?!
Well, in the last paragraph, I was right! There is more to come! A new zombie called Hero Brian jumps through an adjacent portal. This new form of Zombie, Hero Brian, will be hard to defeat because he has a new upgrade of shield generators. I guess I should prepare for it. CHING! I pull out my golden blade ready for a gruesome, violent fight. I dodge to the left and swing to the right. I go in to stab Hero Brian but he grabs hold of the tip of my blade. I push the blade through his green hand and it stabs him in the neck and there is no more to come. This is the end of Hero Brian. But where is HQ? Where’s my GPS when I need it! I think I should call the boys on my phone. Beep, beep, beep, beep 23447180 is the number to call. “Call connected” says a computer voice. WHOOSH! A Clone ship hovers above my head. I climb in and I smell sausages. I hear a familiar voice. My Mum is calling me for a sausage sizzle and a playwater. Time to put down my toys and go and eat. I’ll play again after lunch.
Thanks for reading.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!