Get In The Van And Drive

In London 1990 Kate was heeding to her last pick up for the night. She saw the man walking along the side path. The man got in and told her to drive to 23 night glaze pick. When they arrive he told her to say. The man stared to brutally attack the poor lady. He got back in the car and Kate was on with 911 but it sounded like she was on with her boss he told her to dive….she said ‘do you want me to get you some mc ‘yes give me 2 large big macs. But they soon discover that they only do breakfast. ‘Then get me 2 large breakfasts. The police arrive behind Kate’s car the 911 dispatcher said to grab the keys and run Kate runs for her life the police man grabs the man but the man throes the police man on the ground then turns back to Kate back up come and gets the man in there hand both women survive with cuts. The man serves 20 months in prison.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!