Jacob

My brother is stuck, he fell in a cave. I screamed help me, help me I’m in trouble. The rezone we are near a cave is because we’re on a holiday we were looking for King Solomon’s Cave it’s in Tasmania. Overly we found it well my brothers in it! I can’t find my mum, Jacobs’s has a epi pen he’s allergic to nut, bee’s and eggs any way... oh no there’s a swarm of bees one of Jacob’s main ways he swells up. They swarmed passed me and strait to him. He started swelling in seconds his face was itch two minutes later he was swelling so badly he had hives.

He laid down I ran to find my mum she was no were to be seen so I got water and food from camp and got back to the cave. Jacob wasn’t moving the only way to get him out was for me to go down. I got a tree it was small but it would reach I put it in i climbed down it. I got Jacob he was heavy so I dragged him up the tree gave him food and water he didn’t really eat anything because he in too much pain to eat.

mum said if we were ever in trouble to make fire.It would be so hard by myself i couldn't leave jacob he would die.I would have to drag him he was way to heavey to lift.I couldn't believe it was happening to me well to jacob.the next morning mum and dad was standing near us we when home the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!