Teenage Mess


One day Lexi was planning a party for her friend’s sweet 16th. While she was deciding what to wear and basically doing what a normal 16 year old does, she heard a raging sound. It was her troubled brothers digging a big hole and banging each other on the head with shovels.
“OMG!” she said excitedly, “I have got to get a photo!” She clicked the camera and “BUSTED!” Just her luck, she dropped her phone out the window and sure enough it broke. Lexi started to panic, how would she get a new phone by tomorrow?
A great idea popped into her head, surely her brothers could help her. While they were fixing it, she received a back up phone. This phone was different, strange, it was like a transporter that could take you places. Later in the afternoon, she was talking on her backup phone and accidently said ‘Easter Island’. “Easter Island located” said the phone in a robotic voice, and she was there in 5 seconds. Five hours went by and Lexi was beginning to worry. “All I need to do is shut down this phone, but its CPU has a password” she said with a sigh “Oh dang it!” she yelled. “Password accepted, returning home” repeated the phone.
She got home just an hour before the party and the boys had fixed her phone. It was a close call! She had a great time at the party and came home at 6:00 in the morning!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!