Kelly's Great Day

Once there was a girl named Kelly. She was seven years old. She liked to ride her bike, play with her big sister Emma and earn pocket money. She didn’t like fighting with her little brother Alan because she always got into trouble. In her family there was her big sister Emma, little brother Alan, Mum and Dad. One day Kelly was feeling sad because she couldn’t do the things that she liked to do. Then her big sister said, “Kelly, Hannah is at Mia’s house and Mia wants you to come.” So Kelly rode her bike to Mia’s house. Kelly had lots of fun because Hannah, Mia and Kelly rode their bikes the park. When they got to the park Kelly asked, “What are we going to do?” “I don’t know,” said Mia. “I know!” shouted Hannah. “Let’s feed the ducks! Remember we got some bread to feed the ducks.” So they fed the ducks. Then Mia fell into the pond. “Help help!” cried Mia. Hannah and Kelly didn’t know that Mia fell into the pond. They heard Mia shouting for help.” “We will be there Mia!” said Hannah and Kelly. “Ok,” said Mia. Then Kelly and Hannah ran to get Mia out of the pond. It was lucky because Kelly brought a piece of rope with her. So Kelly threw the piece of rope into the pond. Mia grabbed it. Then they pulled her out of the pond. Then they went home. When Mia’s mum saw Mia, she gasped “Oh my gosh!” “I fell in the pond and Hannah and Kelly helped me get out.” “Mia I want you to change your clothes.” Shouted Mia’s Mum “Ok Mum.” said Mia. “I have to go now,” said Kelly. Kelly went home. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!