MAGIC-man

One night a robber broke into the bank. Magic-man flew to the rescue. They began to fight, and then Magic-man’s backup came. His name was Robin. He helped Magic-man. Then the robber’s ninjas came and they battled as well. Magic-man threw a rubbish bin at the robber and then the police came. The robber threw a greynad at them and got away. Magic-man was beaten. He knew he had to try again. So he tried one more time. He punched him in the jaw. A boy called Austin threw a rock at the robber, knocking him out. Magic-man said, “thanks Austin”. Magic-man gave Austin a costume. Then all three of them punched the robber and then moved onto to battling the ninjas. All three got their swords out and started sword fighting against the ninjas. They then formed a magic tornado that wiped all the ninjas out. Magic-man had saved the day.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!