Ein, The Bendara Stone And The Ancient Rock Kings

In the land of Bendara where the Rock Kings live, they have controlled the land and people for so long. Bendara is the hidden land in the sky of Earth. Bendara is a cold place with lots of rocks. The place is mystical too. The Rock Kings came to Bendara because they knew there was a secret to it, the Bendara Stone. The Rock Kings live by eating rocks and they try to devour the land when the rocks are gone. If they eat the Bendara Stone they can’t be destroyed.
The Bendara Stone can destroy the Rock Kings but it needs to be taken by a child who has the courage to take on the Rock Kings. The stone is at the Kindheart Beach under the first rock you see.
There is a boy called Ein. He is 8 and lives with his mum and dad, two unicorns and two flying tigers. He is a very happy boy with courage in him. He hides with his family in the mystical Tomo Forest.
His family is running across Kindheart Beach trying to get away from the Rock Kings! “What’s that?” Ein says to himself. It is a purple stone shining bright. Ein goes over to it, he picks it up and he starts feeling weird. It is starting to take over him. It says in Ein’s head “I will destroy you in 24 hours”. “Oh no”, Ein says! He knows it’s the Bendara Stone. But he also knows that he can save Bendara. If he puts the stone on top of the leader of the Rock Kings’ head, all the Rock Kings will be destroyed. He keeps on running so the Rock Kings don’t find them, carrying the stone in his pocket.
In the circle of the Rock Kings, the leader Mugasu says to everyone, “We have discovered the Bendara Stone’s location. Let’s go now.”
Ein and his family are running back across the beach to Tomo Forest. They see the Rock Kings looking at the first rock they can see. They know what they are doing, so they hurry back in the other direction. The Rock Kings smash the rock and find that there is nothing there. Mugasu screams “Nooooo”! He looks and sees Ein and his family and chases after them so quickly that cracks start to appear in the ground.
The Rock Kings are so big and heavy that they are making boulders fall and the cliff crumble. The force of boulders hitting the ground throws Ein into the air towards the Rock Kings! Here is Ein’s chance. He throws his arms out and lands on a Rock King’s shoulders. He places the Stone on the Rock King’s head. Nothing happens! He hopes for the best and throws the Stone toward another Rock King. It hits the Rock King on its shoulder. The stone bounces off and lands on Mugasu’s head. The Rock Kings disintegrate. YAY!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!