Oh No A Bug

Oh no a bug
One night my mum saw a bug It wasn't just any bug it was a bull ant beware you choose the scare because this bull ant is a creepy old professor who try's to defend the earth. So he makes potions that make things smaller. But because my dad is really tough he touched the bull ant and the bull ant spilt the potion on my dad by purpose. That potion spreaded to everyone else in the world. Now ants are as big as humans and humans are as little as ants. They were both so amazed what happened that tiny little humans had to make tiny little houses out of dirt and mud. And ants stole our houses they played grand thief auto on my play station in it to. Then they came up with this crazy idea it use to be bug spray but now it is human spray the ants said “Quick get the human spray” I can’t believe the bull ants, they are so mean to us, they even made a human farm it should be a ant farm and for days we had to look for crumbs to eat how would you feel to be as small as a bull ant. By Mikayla Brown.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!