The First Day I Played "Call Of Duty Diaper"

“I am so excited it’s the first time I am going to play call of duty diaper,” said Jake, to himself. Just when he was about to start mum walks in and says, “Honey, can you do the dishes?” “But I was just about to play call of duty diaper!” Jake said, with a sad face. “Oh, what do you do in this game? Do you change diapers?” asked mum. “No, you have to collect all the dirty diapers and race to reach the garbage man.” explained Jake. Jake’s mum was very interested in playing too. His mum went on to explain how many diapers she had to change and put in the garbage, so she challenged Jake to a game and made a bet. The bet was, if she won, Jake had to wash the dishes for a whole week. If Jake won, he was allowed to play call of duty diaper all day.
Jake and his mum both had fun and enjoyed spending time with each other. Jake won off course, and his mum wasn’t happy that she had to wash the dishes, but she loved being with Jake and seeing him have fun.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!