Ralph's Selfies

The other day the funniest thing happened, my mum misplaced her phone at home and we looked everywhere for it except outside. Later on that day I went outside to go for a swim and as I was opening the gate I realised that mums phone was sitting right next to my dog’s kennel all that time, so I then gave it to my younger sister to take it inside. Once I had a swim I noticed that my sister Emma was sitting at the table giggling as she was looking through mums phone, as anyone else would be I was curious to what she was looking at, so I crept up behind her and it turns out she was looking through the pictures she had secretly taken whilst I was swimming and trying to do flips and twirling dives into the pool, but as she kept scrolling through the pictures there was about 50 or more pictures of my dog Ralph but none of us knew who took them.
That night we got the whole family to sit in the living room and we connected mums phone to the TV to enlarge the pictures of Ralph and try and figure out who took them. At first we all thought Emma was just playing a prank on us. After looking at a couple of the pictures we noticed Ralphs Paws holding the camera up. There were all sorts of funny photos of Ralph, the first one we saw was Ralph with goggles and then him on the swing, smelling some flowers, diving and even go kart racing but the funniest one of all was Ralph and the guinea pig together posing like models.
So by the end of that night we came to the conclusion that Ralph had be the one who had taken all those selfies, also because we could not find any more evidence or proof that Ralph was not the one taking all those pictures. So for Ralph’s birthday next week at least I’ll know the perfect present to get him, a nice camera all for himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!