A Dark Metamorphosis

The girl ran as she can. The wind whipped her thick, soft and vibrant blonde hair while the rain stabbed her rosy, white cheeks. The beast caught her and had bitten her neck. Blood flowed out from it like a river. The beast finished his successful kill with a stab to her leg and then he morphed into a swarm of bats that flew away from the poor girl, leaving her unconscious on the wet and abandoned road.
The girl awoke from her slumber, her pupils and lips had transformed into a blood red colour, her face was as pale as a ghost and razor sharp fangs had erupted from her gums. She soon discovered her supernatural abilities; Telekinesis; Telepathy; Teleporting; Shape-Shifting and the ability to control and manipulate darkness. After learning how to harness her inhuman powers, a red, horned and bloodthirsty creature grabbed her with his knife-like and shiny talons and took her inside a vortex.
She found herself imprisoned in an empty room that smelt of urine. Several hours later of panicking, cackling demons grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her violently into a grim and spooky castle full of frightening animals and creatures that were terrifying to look at. The demons finally released her and there a giant, atrocious and sinister vampire stood between her and the vampire's weapon. The Venom Katana. The vampire challenged her to a duel, if she won she would be free and if the vampire won he would slaughter her. The duel started and knives and swords were hacking against each other, the sound of the Venom Katana banging against her sword made her sick.
After the tiresome battle, the girl had won. She summoned forth a golden stake and sprinted to her opponent like a panther. The vampire moaned in agony as she staked his heart. After triumphing over her marvellous victory she chose to stay and brutally assasinate the remaining horde of demons. She was now the princess of her lonely, miserable and chaotic world. After summoning a crown and throne made of bats, she called herself-The Savage Princess.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!