CALL FOR HELP

On the 3rd of April 2014, as the sun rose for a long journey across the blue sky, a sound could be heard from a small wooden house. It was the yawn of construction worker Colin as he was waking up ready for another day at work in Brickmania. It is a busy city with growing skyscrapers and many civilians.
He’d got his clothes on and started eating his breakfast when his house started shaking terribly. There were photos and paintings falling down.
Once his shaken house stopped sliding side to side, he got up and looked out of his window. He was shaken by what he’d seen - which was what appeared to be a sort of spaceship.
The ship had eerie green lights and a sort of grey alien forged metal. A bright light started shining from an entrance where a dark figure stood. It walked out into the backyard of frightened Colin. It limped into Colin’s house with blood all over it. It asked Colin for help and Colin being a nice and caring person he decided he would. He gave it bandages for its wounds and gave it a meal of chicken and three vegetables. It stayed the night for its ship needed repairs but it was too injured to repair it. So Colin went into the ship and found some instructions and fixed the ship.
Later that day the alien was ready to go, it thanked him for the meal and for repairing his ship and gave him a present - not saying what it was.
That night after the alien had left, Colin looked at his present wondering what the item was. It was round and grey - a sort of metal. He didn’t figure it out and never told anyone about the alien or the present he received ever in his life and he died in 2047.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!